Is it your turn to bloom?
- Do you feel like it’s now or never?
- Have your priorities changed?
- Have you become dissatisfied with work politics or your employer?
- Do you need to supplement your income because you’ve been made redundant and do not have enough savings?
- Have you developed an urge to travel, so need work that travels with you?
- Do you have aging parents or want more quality time with your partner or grand children?
- Do you feel the need for life’s outcomes to be more value focused?
- Are you looking for a platform from which to launch your reinvention on your terms?
Great reasons to become a blogging boomer?
- Able to combine previous knowledge with present interests to create new outcomes.
- See the need for a better way to address everyday problems.
- An event in life has triggered the need to tell your story.
- The time has come to start leaving your legacy.
- Want to contribute to a worthwhile cause.
- Expand knowledge and interests.
- Need for the whole of life to fit in.
- Do something of value.
- Have reached a point where it’ time to tell it like it is.
- Start writing that book one blog at a time.
How will this help you blossom?
- More adequately able to meet needs for yourself and others.
- Able to challenge own/others perceptions.
- Find personal fulfillment by creating something unique.
- Expand knowledge and experience.
- Connect with others to break down barriers.
- Utilize leadership and communication skills.
- Increase confidence.
- Discover untapped potential.
- Streamline life’s work.
Let’s Boom On.
A great way to get started on the blogging journey is to subscribe to other blogs. Check out the list below. Not only will you expand your knowledge, you might be inspired to ‘Boom On’.
www.goodlifezen.com Get a new take on life by finding creative ways to make your wildest dreams come true.
www.laterbloomer.com Here you’ll find inspiration about athletes, artists, scientists, explorers who bloomed later in life.
www.thebounceblog.com Develop resiliency to bounce back from anything.
www.holistichotsauce Filled with hidden treasures on looking good, feeling great and having fun stepping into the unknown.
www.artepicurean.com Bring your creative dreams to reality even if your spirit has been dampened or discouraged.
www.agingbeatsthealternative.com Blogs about Boomer issues of healthy aging, caring for parents and reinvention.
www.incrediblezen.com Discover the path to inner peace and happiness through positive psychology, mindfulness and cognitive behavioral therapy.
www.lifeaftertampons.com If it’s time you ‘quit your bitching, change your life’ and reboot in a hot flash, subscribe.
www.dianabaur.com Have you dreamed of selling everything and escaping to another country? Diana Barr blogs from the hills of Italy where she and her partner bought an abandoned farm, they turned into a bed and breakfast.
www.theblissactivist.com Are you distracting yourself with things that are irrelevant. Subscribe to the bliss activist, make life relevant.
www.fiercewithage.com Discover that growing old means growing whole. Share some communal wisdom and become fierce with age.
www.midlifebloggers.com A place to enjoy the middle years by listening and sharing.
www.sowrite.us.com Do you want to enter a writing competition, start here.
www.rootsofaction.com Delve deeply into the roots of human survival. Learn what it takes to thrive.
www.bheretoday.com Change life from good enough to good. If you would like to stop waiting for the next something and be here today, subscribe.
www.boomers.typepad.com A trip into the heart of the boomer generation with media, marketing, advertising, sociology and culture.
www.mollylarkin.com Learn simple truths from Indigenous cultures to improve the way we live our lives and contribute to the world.
www.lovinglifewithdiabetes.com For tips on developing the skill of creating healthy habits in your life.
www.thepointofthequill.com Overcome the hurdles you find in the course of writing.
www.malexperience.com Is a blog for men. It is about finding inner male strength through the development of courage and inner strength.
www.rebootauthentic.com Unconventional strategies to get your business online, sell more effectively and create your own marketplace.
www.ahappierself.com Finding happiness through the law of attraction.
www.incomingbytes.com Eclectic and diverse blog on daily life, gardening, civilization, books and poetry.
www.sacredearthpartners.com Lifestyle design, primal living, financial freedom, solopreneur.
www.dave-rowley.com Enahance your creativity by becoming mindful.
www.buildbettersleep.com If you want to cure insomnia or are simply looking for a good nights sleep this is the site to visit.
www.organizebythemonth.com Do begin changes then fizzle out. This site offers great advice on how to be organized and stay that way.
www.thewowmoment.com Visit this site if you’d like to capture the ‘wow’ moments in your life through the lens of your camera.
www.loransheart.com Loran’s heart will bring wisdom, kindness and encouragement into your life.
If your a blogging bloomer and would like to join our facebook Mastermind/Support/Accountability Group Click on The Blogging Boomers.